3/3/11

Reassembling. Goodluck!

" Some days you feel like falling and people tell you that you can't get up, that's the moment that you have to stand up and say " Watch me. "

okay, I know those words aren't the right words but still the same point. I won't let people take me down for I have the strength to keep myself strong. actually, I don't know whatthe hell am I jabbering about. haha. My friend, Hafidzah has gone back home leaving only me, kina and dhilah. dhilah's going home tomorrow. me? *sigh. I guess I'm staying here, for the rest of my life D'; so today, hmm not that much to tell. seriously today was dead boring. that ' Budak Comel ' guy kept showing up on my face. can you go somewhere else would yah?! I've had it with you! always looking at me but when I text you, err you S.O.A.B! sorry, you're cute but I hate you. hmm, I guess that's all. running out ideas, and I', running away!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment