3/17/11

We Fixed The Fuckin Door!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH(**^&^%#%$@#@!@$%^*(!!!
it was so funny I don't know how to laugh.
and so it was 3:15 p.m something.
me and kina were sleeping because after 12 there's no more class.
when we were enjoying our sleeping momentary ; I heard a very loud
and all-out scream from downstairs.
last night, a girl got hysteria. *scary
and today, I don't know what happen but she yelled so loud I got up.
I went straight to Kina's bed and wake her up.
" Kina kina, bangun. Budak kene histeria
tuh... "
and we both got up and walk out the door to see what happened.
okay, here comes the stupid part.
we were standing outside asking people " weyh ape jadi doh ape jadi?? "
and talk some more and talk some more,
and then came a strong wind that blows our door shut.
( sebelum nh pintu ktorg mmg rosak. kalau nak masuk kene pakai kunci and kunci dr dalam tuh dah tenggelam ).
realizing that our door slammed,
" NOOOOOOOO!!! PINTU TERKUNCI!!!!!!!!!!!! "
LOL.
then we sat down outside the hallway thinking how to get in.
( kalau nak tgu si Jah dgn Dhilah balik, terpaksa tgu sampai dorg habis class ; 4:30 ptg ) =='
so we asked our neighbour in case they know how to open the door.
and luckily Kak Nora and Kak Nurul knows how :)
they told us to used a hard-really hard card and slit the card through the door lock.
me and kina were like robbers! hahaha
and then we did it :)
still, I want to fix the key that sank into
the knob.
so kina took something sharp and ' godek2 ' the door.
all of a sudden the door was back to normal. YAYYYY! haha
so that's basically what happened today.
and plus, today is Ridzuan Azmi's birthday. hehe
we had late and long night calls, I met him just now and gave his present.
hopefully he lik
es it :/
hmm well I gue
ss that's all. ciao :)


No comments:

Post a Comment