3/10/11

Sugar, Spice and Everything Nice, please?

" ouh cik natasha azlan . past few days ni n until nw . nyte and day . fb to fon . yellow n purple . admin to hostel . appertizer to dessert . tym to another tym . gemok munchett . sukaaa duka tanges majuk rianng tawa gembira mewarnai tiap masa . riinnn...du awak jugaa tatashangg :) "

so, today, again haha I spent my day with Ridzuan Azmi. we read books at the library. laughing w
hile reading ' Lat the Kampung Boy ' book. we played badminton eventhough I've hurt my knees. sakit okay melecet. but hey, I had fun though :) thanks again for spending your day with me even if I'm too dead boring to you. I'm glad that I know you the first place. ohh and that text up there, he just sent me that. sweet huh? :') " ewanggggg!!! nak kek!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

No comments:

Post a Comment