4/2/11

Everyday is Our Day :)

and it has come to realized that we have made it together for quite a month. amazing and memorable month. everything that we'd gone through is what made us today. happy and will always stay that way. i just love to be around with you. i rather be with you than some dumb dudes. you're by fact the best that I had in my life. i don't know how we could end up together, but you stole my heart already and just forget about how it happened. all that i know, i wanna cherish and enjoy every single thing we do, like singing in the car while its raining. :') i can't afford to lose you. if you would line up thousands and thousands of guys arranged by status, looks etc, it will still be you. as long as you can cheer me up, then you're my number 1. life with you is something i don't get everyday. i appreciate each little and big thing we had. and for you to know, since the day we officially met and had a conversation, I CAN'T STOP THINKING OF YOU! you're always in here, wandering inside my head. and when i don't get to see you for 1 day, i would " ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! " yeah like that. :D so now, do you understand how much you mean to me? A LOT! huh. banyak kan? and lastly, i hope that this thing we had in between will stay as longgggggggggggggggg as we can :) no no. i want it to be forever. obviously, i want nobody else in this world except Ridzuan Azmi :).

No comments:

Post a Comment