7/9/11

Pleaded Guilty. confession #3

Dear Boys and Girls,
Especially to the ones that we once had a conversation before and currently still. Hye, my name is Natasha and today I would like to come upon to a confession. First of all, I would like to apologize, from the bottom of my heart, from top to toe if there's anything that i did or said that might offended any of you. From exes to nemesis or anyone who has ever hold a grudge upon me. I'm truly sorry :'( There's this moment when I was in the car and I was staring outside the window, all those thoughts of being so unfortunate in relationship came to one point. Me. Take a look back where I did wrong. People say when you got involved in someone's life, you better be nice or you'll take karma everywhere with you. I screwed people's life. I made them hate me. They hated me :'( I'm sorry for being such a bitch all the time. I'm not perfect. I have flaws. I have many scars. I'm not pretty, not sexy. I'm a smoker. I smoke weed, recently. Can anyone tell me who will accept me as I am? Anyone? I guess no one :) How i wish i can live my life on my own. No need to bother about anyone. How I wish it would be that easy :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment