6/14/11

Je'taime, amor de mi vida.

hello everyone. oh my, i'm so glad that he called me just now. i thought it would keep going on with the silence. i'm happy to be hearing his voice, his laugh. and tonight, he cut the call with i miss you. then he called me again saying " I love you muah muah muah muah muah muah muah muah muah " :') it's hard to get him to do that you know. it's always been me doing that. he would always say " i love you muah muah ". its good to know that you still remember me. i'm jyeahh relieved! haha. i thought i'd lost you. but i keep my faith. i know you will come back for me. that's all i ever need. i just wanted to know if your love for me is still there inside you. i'm not gonna give up on you baby. you're all mine. :')

I love you too. muah muah muah muah muah muah muah muah *tarik nafas muah muah muah muah muah muah :*

2 comments: