8/17/10

I SHOULD ADORE YOU

This is Valerie Poxleitner. Rahman post a video song of her singing a song called "Fall Back Down by Rancid " the acoustic version. Trust me, once you heard her sing, you fall back down! LOL. I think currently she's a famous singer. I don't know why, but I superrrrrrrrr love this awesome chick. " If I fall back down, you're gonna help me back up again, If I fall back down, you're gonna be my friend. " :]
So, today, I'm not fasting because my 'Partner' came this morning. -.- It's just today I don't feel like doing anything much. I'm always thinking. Thinking about things I shouldn't. Like " Am I doing the right thing? Is that person even true? Is he telling me what he really feels? URGH! You know what, come sing with me again. Hit it!
"If I fall back down, you're gonna help me back up again. If I fall back down, you're gonna be my friend.... "

No comments:

Post a Comment