9/19/11

September Loves Me.


I almost thought that maybe September would kill me. Having thoughts that maybe I can't survive another month but... hehe, so far I managed to handle it well. Okay, here's the sip. Last Saturday, I went to I-city Shah Alam. He was there with his brother so I thought maybe it's okay for me to stop by and see him. SURPRISINGLY, his mother was there too! maigadd. Thank God I was wearing decently at that time. Trying to impress the mother lah kan. huhu. and then we text and text and text and text. :') I'm happy that we're doing fine even as exes. I've been working my ass really hard on this one. Somehow I still believe that I can change things back to way we were. Didn't I mention before? Yeah. And! Okay here's the #ThatAwkwardMoment in September. Recently I've been having dreams about him. I dreamt that he was sick, he was sweet, he was smiling, blah blah blah, yadda yadda yadda... And like this morning, I dreamt about him again. At 5 in the morning, I woke up and looked at my phone if there's anything. and guess what? I got a text from him. He said " mimpi indah ;) " wadehell..... ==' but it's a good thing tho. it's pretty sweet actually. hehe :') hmm, i guess I'll stop now. I'm running out of ideas eady. kbai

No comments:

Post a Comment