9/29/11

People change, so can I.

I never thought it would be this challenging but somehow facing it is the best way. I've been staying as the same person for many years already. I don't change frequently like any other people do. So recently, this situation happened and I have to toughen up. Set my heart and eyes to something else and not to that one thing I wanted but can never have. Its pretty hard to have friends that tries to stop you from doing the things you do. Okay, actually I'm stuck at thinking. Fuck english! okay mcm nh sebenarnye. aku rasa aku mcm tak tahan dgn perangai aku. bukan kau atau sape2 tapi perangai aku sendiri. Bila kaji diri sendiri, tengok balik rasa mcm foolish. Susah jadi manusia yang setia mcm aku nh. Balik2 nak kat satu laki jea. Asyik2 laki tuh. Macam takde laki lain. Aku tahu mmg ade, ramai, berjuta, berzillion tp malas ah. Menyusahkan. Makan masa. Jadi, cerita die skrg nh, aku kene ubah jugak sikap setia nh. Nak tgk jugak en mcm mane org tuh rasa. grr geram. Takpe. Ketabahan ape sume tuh ade lagi. tak penah2 nak terapkan.This time, things will be different. You won't be seeing the same me again. well hopefully.. =.=' you're wrong to think i can't change. I CAN OKAY! i cut my hair already =.=' whatever it is, i wanna be someone you know i can't be. bukanlah jahat kayss. tapi lain sikit lah. haa gitu kan. dah, penat nk ckp byk2. paham sendiri lah. nk sap kok lu. kbye

No comments:

Post a Comment