10/31/11

Makin Hari Makin Kebal

hmm, mentang2 lah dah ade broadband skrg. haa mmg aku dok update blog jelah kejenyeww. hehe. so hyee! eh,I'm like so happy that now all my friends are starting to call me Natty instead of Tasha. haha. Brand new person lahh. I'm no longer that frigid little asshole who whines about guys. Shishhh! I know this month has been so rough on me but I'm strong enough to handle it. No biggie, kan? Yeapp :) Actually, I was happy that everything seemed so clear to me. I've seen enough, I've heard enough, I've had enough. In the mean time, let's just play fun. Go around and say hi to random people. Do something even idiots don't do. I think I missed a lot of things already. So I'm thinking that this would be a perfect time to enjoy my single life. Seriously, I know that being single is a little lonely and sad but hey, look on the bright side. Who needs a guy that you can't guarantee they'll be with you forever? I wanna wait for the right guy to come and tell me that no matter what he'll stand by me and also meet my parents. Miahaha. Humorously but seriously say lah. Ganbatte Nat. Things are much better when he's no longer around, kan? haa. The guy is obviously has better taste. He likes decent girls. =.=' pfftt.

TO ALL THE BOYS OUT THERE :
I'M A HEAVY SMOKER. I GO OUT AT NIGHT. I HAVE MANY GUY FRIENDS THAN GIRL FRIENDS. BUT HERE'S THE THING YOU SHOULD KNOW.

I'M NOT SOCIALLY ACTIVE WITH CLUBS. I DON'T DRINK. I DON'T WEAR SHORTS OR SEXY/TINY OUTFITS. I'M LOYAL TO THE GUY I LOVE AND
I RESPECT MY PARENTS.


ty :)

No comments:

Post a Comment