3/24/10

Will there be a new me?

So, I've been thinking about changing. My style, my attitude, my purpose. Will it work out? After a hard life I've been through, I decided to remove the old lame me. The new me will be fun and outgoing and yaddaa yaddaa.

It's just that after I broke up with him, life seem so different. I mean, life wants me to be different. I don't think I wanna love anyone by now. Love is being so unfair to me. I've been fair enough, du'uh. But its just no luck for me, again. Arhh, let it go Tasha. Enough is enough. What's done is done. Let bygones be bygones. If he comes back, I'll consider. But if he doesn't, I'll make him. haha joking.

I'm unlucky and this is reality. Friends told me that maybe its not my time yet. My Mr.Right ain't here yet. But I'm freakin jealous seeing every girl get the chance to be happy with a guy, why can't I?? mother F. errr.

And dear R, all I wanted you to know that all my life, I have never wanted this to happen. Not just with you, but with all the guys I've been with. Hopefully, you'll give me another chance to prove that I can love someone not for their wealth/looks/popularity/whatsoever. I just wanted to love and to be loved, with you :']


xoxoxo,
Natashaforsure.<33

No comments:

Post a Comment