5/16/14

Undetermined.

Then again,

"Maybe you shouldn't push people away too much because one day you're going to realize you've pushed away the people that really cared about you and you're going to miss a lots of fun things in your life. Take some risks, angah. Life is too short for regrets."- Kak Ana, February 2014.

It's not that I'm pushing people away. I'm just pushing people that doesn't give me enough credits for being there for them. Ungrateful people. Isn't 11 years of falling in and out of love considered as 'too much of a heartache' already? 


1 comment:

  1. Hi Natasha, I came across your blog and I enjoyed reading your amazing stories. Interested to collaborate? Email me at nurul.aini@my.zalora.com I couldn't find your email so I am leaving a comment to u. Hope to hear soon. Thanks! Ps: this is NOT a spam yah haha :)

    ReplyDelete